Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Perfect Perfume Bottles

I was in the store recently and spotted Jennifer Lopez's new perfume Deseo. While I wasn't too excited by the scent I thought the bottle was beautiful. It reminds me of a jewel and the colors are really pretty. It got me looking at other perfume bottles. Here are some others that I think are special. All of these scents can be purchased at fine department stores such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Macys.
  • Princess by Vera Wang- It's cap is a crown. What more can I say?
  • Euphoria by Calvin Klein-Very modern and clean looking
  • Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari- Extremely unique and beautifully colored
  • Palazzo by Fendi- Luxurious and rich looking
  • Black Orchid by Tom Ford- Sexy and sleek...plus I love all things Tom Ford

No comments: